Please be notified:
- I am not a legal consultant or representative.
- I do not do custody evaluations or make recommendations regarding custody agreements.
- I do provide counseling, consultation, and psychotherapy to individuals and couples who are ending marriages or ending relationships.
- If I am called to testify through a deposition or ordered to court, I only offer objective opinion--opinion that is unbiased without conjecture.
- Because I am mandated to protect the confidentiality of all my clients and their children, I shall not testify nor provide summary of sessions for the purpose of custody issues.
- I shall not discuss the content of any session with any legal representative.
- If, however, I am subpoenaed to or ordered to do so by a seated, presiding judge, the fee to the party demanding such services will be $2400.00 for any part of, and up to, a full eight-hour day for counseling/consulting testimony.
- A two-day retainer must be paid up front.
- Lodging and travel expenses will be charged additionally for all activity related to and providing such a service(s) and an additional $500 per day must also be paid up front.